Wednesday 25 March 2009

Running away!!!

When I was in my childhood if a problem berst between me and my brother, I face it knowing that my father will punish severly and without mercy, the then Anglo-egyption Sudan 1955. I had never run to the next door to hide.At the elderhood I had to negoziate, and arrive to the deed to rlease my soul and have peace with everybody.Now it is diffcult for me I have come to the deed that the Sudanese authoraties will run after me and for the nothing but my some panfletts against the governement, I am out that nice house built by my grandmother modernized by me lately 1990 will never be able to see it and the Blue Nile where I have to sit telling my ex wife all about the history of the Fung and the gloriuos past will never return back.I am perished disconnected, althought my sons Sammey and Isam would like to be in that place they can do it they are Italians and with Sudanese passport. I have to dwell somewhere Canda so far that I can never be at the reach of hand and no problems will bother me I am at my sixty comming november, I will miss the blue nile the nice cottage modernized the Omdurman house where my father still alive and living.The next month I will be at my easy concern.I will be also a refegee, THE WAY I DID NOT ACCEPT, BUT COMPELLED TO................................Abdelazim Abdella Gomaa

No comments: