Friday 23 July 2010

Confederal state of Sudan.




I am a Sudanese from the part of Blue nile Province, after I had been graduated from the High secondary school I attended some courses of civil service and started working for the government. All those who worked with me in Darfur where from the North part of Sudan also my friend told me in the South Sudan all of them where from the North so eithr Darfur or The South Sudan need the North and all of them need each other.
A Cofedral States of Sudan could be better. This my opion................................Abdelazim
Sono stato addestrao dopo la scuola superiore di secondo grado al servizio civile e ho lavorato in Darfur tutto l'aparato del governo locali del provincia di Darfur era del 60 percento del Nord Sudan anche miei amici che hanno lavorato nel apparato statale del Sud Sudan era rapresentato del 75 percento del nord Sudan quindi un stati tre Darfur e Sud Sudan possono fare un confederato del Sudan con ogni uno autonomia governativa.

No comments: